On November 24, 2014, we made important changes to our Privacy Policy. By continuing to use Dream Lover, you agree to the new Privacy Policy posted here.

X

Dream Lover

Get Anna Renolds’s real phone number

Call, text & share pics with her from your own phone, whenever you want

Anna Renolds

Get Her Number

Getting Started

  • Sign up.

    Registering for an account is easy! Click here.

  • Buy her number. 

    Purchase coins so you can buy her phone number.

  • Talk, text, share pics/vids or book LIVE events

    Talk, text, share pics/vids or book LIVE events from your own mobile device.

  • 100% verified, guaranteed

"Hi everyone!


My name is Anna. I am super friendly and talkative. I genuinely love getting to know new people. I love being the girl that you can tell your deepest, darkest fantasies to. I would say I'm about 90% submissive. I adore men that can take complete control, not so much with their strength, but with their minds and words. The other 10% thinks it is great fun to tease the living hell out of men.


I am a huge nerd! Talk to me about games, music, baseball (Detroit Tigers), and basically anything nerdy and we will be best pals. I am ridiculously friendly, polite, and always smiling. I'm a smartass, so don't take me too seriously. I believe a big, smart brain is a million times sexier than oiled up abs. I crack myself up, and value those who can do the same.


I cannot wait to hear from you!


xoxo Anna"

My 5 Friends